Home    About Me    Reviews    My Policy    Contact    Faves    Book Swap    Archive    2012 Reads

Saturday 18 February 2012

In My Mailbox (7)

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. It’s a super fun meme where we gush about the books/swags  we got during the week!

 BOUGHT (Kindle)                                       ::: 09  :::

: Scarlet - A.C Gaughen : already read and LOVED :
: Drink, Slay, Love - Sarah Beth Durst
: The Night Circus - Erin Morgenstern
: Devoted (Elixir #2) - Hilary Duff
: Amplified - Tara Kelly
: Nevermore - Kelly Creagh : read and finished this yesterday :
: Shattered Souls - Mary Lindsey
: Across The Universe - Beth Revis
: A Million Suns (Across The Universe #2) - Beth Revis 

:: Guys. I am loving my Kindle more and more. Ever since I got it as a random present from my parents last June (which was so weird 'cause it wasn't even my birthday or anything), I love that books on Kindle are SO much cheaper than paperbacks or hardcovers so if you don't own a Kindle yet, PLEASE GET ONE! ::

 BORROWED                                                ::: 04  :::

: No Time To Die (Dark Secrets #3) - Elizabeth Chandler : already read :
: The Deep End of Fear (Dark Secrets #4) - Elizabeth Chandler
: The Back Door of Midnight (Dark Secrets #5) - Elizabeth Chandler
: Born Wicked (The Cahill Witch Chronicles #1) - Jessica Spotswood :currently reading:

So what did YOU get this week?


6 comments:

  1. Awesome books that you've got this week! THE NIGHT CIRCUS and SHATTERED SOULS as well as BORN WICKED is part of my to buy list. I need to have them soon! =)

    I don't have an ereader because I prefer my physical books. But I know that ebook deals are really good!

    enjoy reading them all!
    here's my IMM:
    http://crazytrinket.blogspot.com/2012/02/in-my-mailbox-28.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Across the Universe is AWESOME! Enjoy all your great books!

    Our IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved Across the Universe and I'm dying to read A Million Suns! Enjoy!

    Come Check Out My Mailbox!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys! From the replies here, I think Across The Universe and A Million Suns would be my next reads after I finish currently reading Born Wicked (which I started yesterday)! :)

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list of books. I really liked Drink Slay Love. Enjoy!
    -FABR Steph@FiveAlarmBookReviews

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you got some great fantasy reads there. Enjoy!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...