Home    About Me    Reviews    My Policy    Contact    Faves    Book Swap    Archive    2012 Reads

Wednesday 22 May 2013

Waiting On Wednesday (41)

WILD CARDS (Fullriders #1)
:- Simone Elkeles -:
Wild Cards (Wild Cards, #1)


OCTOBER 1st, 2013
from Walker Books
 
 After getting kicked out of boarding school, bad boy Derek Fitzpatrick has no choice but to live with his ditzy stepmother while his military dad is deployed. Things quickly go from bad to worse when he finds out she plans to move them back to her childhood home in Illinois. Derek’s counting the days before he can be on his own, and the last thing he needs is to get involved with someone else’s family drama.

Ashtyn Parker knows one thing for certain--people you care about leave without a backward glance. A football scholarship would finally give her the chance to leave. So she pours everything into winning a state championship, until her boyfriend and star quarterback betrays them all by joining their rival team. Ashtyn needs a new game plan, but it requires trusting Derek—someone she barely knows, someone born to break the rules. Is she willing to put her heart on the line to try and win it all?

Simone Elkeles has always been one of my top author reads and her books (especially the Perfect Chemistry series) are some of my to-go to reads when I'm in a reading slump. I just can't frigging wait for this new series and I'm pretty sure it will be EPIC. It is by Simone Elkeles, after all. :)
 
Cover Thoughts:
 Normally I don't like the couple on the cover thing but with this, I actually do love it. I love the colours, the font title and the way they have football on the cover - really shows what it's about, right?
So what do YOU think of my pick this week? And what are YOU waiting for this Wednesday? :)

1 comments:

  1. I can't wait for this one either! I actually haven't read any of her previous books (really need to read perfect Chemistry) but hope I'll get to them this summer. And yeah, I love this cover too xD

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...