Home    About Me    Reviews    My Policy    Contact    Faves    Book Swap    Archive    2012 Reads

Wednesday 5 September 2012

Waiting On Wednesday (25)

THE COLLECTOR: A DANTE WALKER NOVEL 
by Victoria Scott

March 2013 (whaaaat?!?!)
~ Entangled Teen ~

He makes good girls..bad.
Dante Walker is flippin’ awesome, and he knows it. His good looks, killer charm, and stellar confidence have made him one of hell’s best—a soul collector. His job is simple, weed through humanity and label those round rears with a big red good or bad stamp. Old Saint Nick gets the good guys, and he gets the fun ones. Bag-and-tag.

Sealing souls is nothing personal. Dante’s an equal opportunity collector and doesn’t want it any other way. But he’ll have to adjust, because Boss Man has given him a new assignment:
Collect Charlie Cooper’s soul within 10 days.

Dante doesn’t know why Boss Man wants Charlie, nor does he care. This assignment means only one thing to him, and that’s a permanent ticket out of hell. But after Dante meets the quirky, Nerd Alert chick he’s come to collect—he realizes this assignment will test his abilities as a collector, and uncover emotions deeply buried.
.
Add to Goodreads


Okay. I know, I know. I know I already did a Waiting On Wednesday post for The Collector (here) but you see, that was before the cover was even revealed. And before Dante's amazing website went live.  But anyone who knows me knows that this is my most anticipated and I-would-kill-to-read debut of 2013. I would be so pissed if the world ends and I still haven't read this. PLEASE GIMME THE BOOK NOW. Pretty please!! I am SO unbelievably jealous of all the lucky people who have read this already! *cries*
Anyway, here's some links to make you fall in love with Dante even before you meet him:
Get to know him ---> www.DanteWalker.com


Connect with Victoria:
Website     l     Twitter     l     Facebook
Add The Collector to your TBR pile on Goodreads!
 ^ Better add this to your TBR pile peeps - I have a feeling this will be HUGE. :)

Cover Thoughts:*Fans self*....*falls of chair* OH MY GOSH. HOLY SHIT. Can I just marry this guy?!? Yeah? Okay, thank you Gods. But seriously, I love everything about this cover. The font, the blurb by author Mary Lindsey (I LOL'd when I read it!) and I love the symbols thing beside Victoria's name (anyone remember what that thing the devil holds? My mind just went totally blank). But anyway. HOT GUY. HOT COVER.

So, I now want to know about YOU. What are you waiting for this week? :)

1 comments:

  1. That cover is definitely very... smexy. And I'm really loving the premise for this! xD
    Great pick! ^__^

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...