Home    About Me    Reviews    My Policy    Contact    Faves    Book Swap    Archive    2012 Reads

Wednesday 12 September 2012

Waiting On Wednesday (26)

HOOKED
by Liz Fichera

Hooked
January 31st 2013
~ Harlequin TEEN ~

Get hooked on a girl named Fred...


HE said: Fred Oday is a girl? Why is a girl taking my best friends spot on the boy's varsity golf team?

SHE said: Can I seriously do this? Can I join the boys' team? Everyone will hate me - especially Ryan Berenger.

HE said: Coach expects me to partner with Fred on the green? That is crazy bad. Fred's got to go - especially now that I can't get her out of my head. So not happening.

SHE said: Ryan can be nice, when he's not being a jerk. Like the time he carried my golf bag. But the girl from the rez and the spoiled rich boy from the suburbs? So not happening.


But there's no denying that things are happening as the girl with the killer swing takes on the boy with the killer smile...
.
Add to Goodreads

This book got me at "Fred Oday is a girl?"! And I just love it when authors write the summary this way - he said, she said. It just makes it ya know, more special in my opinion. Anyway, I love this forbidden love thing going on between Fred (who IS a girl) and Ryan. I WANT THIS BOOK RIGHT NOW.

Cover Thoughts:I love this cover. I love how simple it is. I'm normally so picky and don't like faces on covers, but I surprisingly like this one. Not to mention the guy's cute. At least they don't look stupid. ANYWAY. I love the simple font used and the colour. I'm one of those people who adore grey photographs so this is a win for me! It kinda reminds me of the cover of Something Like Normal by Trish Doller - which I loved too! :)

NEWS: I did an author interview with Liz and she's so sweet guys! I can't wait to share the interview with you! I'm still not sure when to post it since her book's not coming out til Jan next year. Maybe really late this year or early next year! :)
So, I now want to know about YOU. What are you waiting for this week? :) 

1 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...