Home    About Me    Reviews    My Policy    Contact    Faves    Book Swap    Archive    2012 Reads

Sunday 30 June 2013

Hello to Bloglovin

Hi guys!


As most of you already know, Google Reader will be shut down tomorrow. I didn't actually know this (right?) until a few days ago when I came across a blog post and once I asked my fellow bloggers on twitter which one's the best alternative, I signed up to BLOGLOVIN. 

I don't know much about it, but apparently it's basically just the same as Google reader. When you look on the left side of this blog, you'll see that you can now follow me on BLOGLOVIN. I was actually surprised that I already had 110 followers yesterday when I added the button on this blog. I was actually expecting it to be 0. Lol so not going to complain, but if you fabulous people wants to follow me on BLOGLOVIN, just pretty please click the button on the left. :) 

1 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...