Home    About Me    Reviews    My Policy    Contact    Faves    Book Swap    Archive    2012 Reads

Thursday 26 December 2013

Top 10 of 2013: Best Book Boyfriends

Top 10 of 2013 Banner



It's that time of the year again! I had such a blast last year making these lists and while it's so hard to pick favourites, it's also the most fun. 

Today, I'm going to post: my TOP 10 OF 2013: BEST BOOK BOYFRIENDS OF 2013

This week: 
Monday: Best Books I've Read in 2013 (just Young Adult books) 
Tuesday: Best Book Covers of 2013
Wednesday: Blogger choice and I'm going to pick Best New Adult/Adult books of 2013
Thursday: Best Book Boyfriends of 2013 (the one I'm most looking forward to) 
Friday: Top 10 Books I'm Looking Forward To In 2014


BEST BOOK BOYFRIENDS OF 2013


Wow. This was like the hardest one to do!! Have you seen my Faves page and how many names are under my book boyfriends?? Yeah. I actually spent way too much time choosing my top ten but these guys are the ones that made me melt.


 Not in any particular order! And this list is a mixture of YA/NA and Adult books :)


DAEMON BLACK
 from the Lux series by Jennifer L. Armentrout 
I'm pretty sure Daemon would be in every blogger's book boyfriends list. I loved him ever since he insulted Kat in Obsidian.


Origin (Lux, #4) 


 CHAOL WESTFALL
from Throne of Glass series by Sarah J. Maas
Ahh. The gorgeous Captain of the Guard. I've been in his team ever since day 1 (sorry, Dorian) and let's just say, Crown of Midnight made me fall in love with him even more. 

Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass, #2)



KELLAN KYLE
from Thoughtless series by S.C Stephens
Kellan really grew on me in the second and third book. That's not to say I didn't like him in Thoughtless, but he grew up and would you believe it, turned even more sexier in the following books. He's the bad boy singer but really sweet in the inside.


 Reckless (Thoughtless, #3)



AIDEN ST. DELPHI 
from the Covenant series by Jennifer L. Armentrout
I really want to marry Aiden. Yeah, I said it. (Seriously, he's one of the few good guys who aren't boring!)

 Sentinel (Covenant, #5)



BRODY MURPHY 
from the Cranberry series by Beth Ehemann
I just love Brody, he's soooooo realistic and seriously one of the best book boyfriends. I want him to be real. Plus, he plays hockey and that makes him ten times hotter in my opinion. 


 Room For You (Cranberry Inn, #1)



ISAIAH WALKER
from the Pushing The Limits series by Katie McGarry 
Isaiah is the hottest guy in the PTL series for me. He's exactly my type - the whole bad boy thing going on with tattoos, piercings and love of cars. 

 Crash into You (Pushing the Limits, #3)




ROAR
 from the Under The Never Sky series by Veronica Rossi
Roar's not even the main character but he's such a really smoking side character that you just can't ignore him. I want his own series!!


Through the Ever Night (Under the Never Sky, #2)



 FINN CORAM 
from the Out of Line series by Jen McLaughlin
Finn is a sexy surfer and a Marine. And he's so crazy in love with Carrie that I can't help but feel a little bit jealous! I want my own Finn!


Out of Line (Out Of Line, #1)



LINC CALDWELL
from the Off series by Sawyer Bennett 
If you've read my post yesterday, you'd know that I'm obsessed with the Off series right now. And by far Linc is my favourite guy! I really can't even begin to describe his character and I'm not even going to bother to try. But I'll say this: he's my number one book boyfriend right now. 




Off the Record (Off, #3)



FLYNN CALDWELL 
from the Off series by Sawyer Bennett 
Of course, I have to have another guy written by Sawyer Bennett here on this list! If you don't know, she writes the best guys. Flynn is a cousin of Linc and he's a really HOT fireman. 


Off Chance (Off, #5)



 Hmmm. I'm probably forgetting someone and I don't even know it. Sigh. That's the problem with too many book boyfriends! ;)


3 comments:

  1. I want to marry Aiden too! And Daemon lol, love the Off series but haven't read the last two yet, think Nix is my fav so far;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. after reading the information turned out to be very interesting, continue continue gan
    good luck,always success awaited next posting steady proceed
    pengobatan tradisional kista ovarium
    obat radang amandel herbal
    pengobatan tradisional sipilis
    obat kuat pria ereksi tahan lama
    obat tbc paru

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...