Home    About Me    Reviews    My Policy    Contact    Faves    Book Swap    Archive    2012 Reads

Sunday 13 October 2013

Showcase Sunday (47)

Hosted by the lovely Books, Biscuits and Tea, the aim of Showcase Sunday is to highlight our newest books or book related swag and to see what everyone else received for review, borrowed from libraries, bought in bookshops and downloaded onto e-readers each week.
 
~ FOR REVIEW ~
 
 
Far From YouStir Me UpSekret (Sekret, #1)
Game for Trouble (Game for It, #2)Down the Aisle (A Dare Me Novella)Falling for the Marine (McCade Brothers, #2)
 
 
Far From You by Tess Sharpe
Thanks to Disney Hyperion! Will be reading this soon.
Stir Me Up by Sabrina Elkins
Rated 5 stars. Review coming soon! LOVED IT! Thanks to Harlequin Teen!
Sekret by Lindsay Smith
Thanks to Macmillan! This looks so achingly good.
Game For Trouble by Karen Erickson
Thanks to Brazen (Entangled)
Down The Aisle by Christine Bell
Rated it 4 stars! Review coming soon.
Falling For The Marine by Samanthe Beck
Who can resist a marine? Thanks to Entangled again!
 
~ WON ~

The Killing Woods
 
The Killing Woods by Lucy Christopher
Thanks to author Victoria Scott for the giveaway! I actually won something guys! I can't wait to read this book and plus, I got some Fire & Flood signed bookmarks! YAY!

~BOUGHT~
 
Red HillPerfect Ruin (Internment Chronicles, #1)
 
Red Hill by Jamie McGuire
Can't help but be addicted to Jamie's awesome writing. I heard this is very different from her other series so..
Perfect Ruin by Lauren DeStefano
I'm going to give this author another chance. :P

So that's my weekly haul! Any books there that you want me to read immediately or want me to review soon? :)

1 comments:

  1. Awesome haul of books. I see lots of awesome books in your future reading. Was thinking of requesting Far From You, but my review pile has grown quite large.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...