Home    About Me    Reviews    My Policy    Contact    Faves    Book Swap    Archive    2012 Reads

Wednesday 14 August 2013

Waiting On Wednesday (48)

 
:~ MY UNEXPECTED FOREVER ~:
Heidi McLaughlin
 

My Unexpected Forever (Beaumont, #2)

September 2nd, 2013
I expected a life of music.
I expected to raise my son.
It took one look to make everything change.
I never expected happiness.

I never expected to find her.
I never expected to feel desire.
I never expected I’d be a family man.
I never expected to be loved.
I never expected to fall in love.

They say you should expect the unexpected, I didn’t realize my unexpected would be the forever kind.
 
 
I loved loved loved Forever My Girl (book one) and it was one of my top reads last year, but I have a feeling this will be even better as it's about Harrison and Katelyn (who are two of the main side characters in book one). I've heard amazing things about this one too so I'm super duper excited!! :D
 
So what are you waiting for this Wednesday? And what do you think of my choice this week?
 
 
 
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...