Home    About Me    Reviews    My Policy    Contact    Faves    Book Swap    Archive    2012 Reads

Tuesday 24 December 2013

Top 10 of 2013: Best Book Covers


Top 10 of 2013 Banner


It's that time of the year again! I had such a blast last year making these lists and while it's so hard to pick favourites, it's also the most fun. 

Today, I'm going to post: my TOP 10 OF 2013: BEST BOOK COVERS!

This week: 
Monday: Best Books I've Read in 2013 (just Young Adult books) 
Tuesday: Best Book Covers of 2013
Wednesday: Blogger choice and I'm going to pick Best New Adult/Adult books of 2013
Thursday: Best Book Boyfriends of 2013 (the one I'm most looking forward to) 
Friday: Top 10 Books I'm Looking Forward To In 2014


BEST BOOK COVERS OF 2013

Please keep in mind that this one will only have teen/Young Adult titles. 
 Not necessarily in order. :) 



 Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea (Between, #1)

Between The Devil and The Deep Blue Sea by April Genevieve Tucholke
Okay, where to start with this? From the moment I saw it, I couldn't literally stop staring at it. I love the setting, the font type, the colours. GAH. 



 Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices, #3)

Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare 
I love the covers for the TID series but this one won me over completely. The DRESS! Guys. The dress. Give it to me now! Also, Tessa looks like Tessa (for once, the cover model is perfect for the character! Hurrah!) Now. Give me the dress.


 Days of Blood & Starlight (Daughter of Smoke & Bone, #2)

Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor
I've got a thing for the fonts used in this series. So bold and striking. It makes the designer in me so happy. Plus her eye make-up looks badass. 


 Champion (Legend, #3)

Champion by Marie Lu 
DO I EVEN NEED TO SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THIS ONE? JUST LOOK AT IT.


Asunder (Newsoul, #2)

Asunder by Jodi Meadow
I love the whole theme for this cover series. The colours and her masks. What I really like is that it relates to the story. There's a MEANING behind it! Plus it's so pretty I just had to buy it in hardback.


The Falconer

The Falconer by Elizabeth May 
While the story was just meh, the cover is gorgeous. I want to be that girl and that title placement is genius. 


Siege and Storm (The Grisha, #2)

Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo
I'm not a fan of this series, but the covers. Holy hell. Siege and Storm's cover isn't as beautiful as Shadow and Bone's, but it's still one of the best this year. It's the kind of image that I want a poster of!


The School for Good and Evil (The School for Good and Evil, #1)

The School For Good and Evil by Soman Chainani
The contrasting images!


 The Beautiful and the Cursed (The Dispossessed, #1)

The Beautiful and The Cursed by Page Morgan 
It's so romantic and gorgeous and just ahhhhhhh. The Paris setting doesn't hurt either. 

 These Broken Stars (Starbound, #1)

These Broken Stars by Maegan Spooner and Amie Kaufman
This scene was directly taken from the book. And I love it! The models actually look like the characters and I love the tiny details!!! And I like how the title is placed.


Where the Stars Still Shine

Where The Stars Still Shine by Trish Doller
I just love this font I even had to download it. It's sooooo pretty. And the lights. Oh and the purple. Yeah. I like this one a lot.

There are so many beautiful book covers but these are the ones that definitely stood out for me. Whether or not I enjoyed the book, I can't deny that the art departments did a great job! :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow awesome picks! Your covers make mine look stupid haha. Bascially I love ever single cover you picked, especially Days of Blood and Starlight. That one is absolutely gorgeous.

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...