Home    About Me    Reviews    My Policy    Contact    Faves    Book Swap    Archive    2012 Reads

Monday 23 December 2013

Top 10 of 2013: Best Books I've Read in 2013


Top 10 of 2013 Banner



It's that time of the year again! I had such a blast last year making these lists and while it's so hard to pick favourites, it's also the most fun. 

Today, I'm going to post: my TOP 10 OF 2013: BEST BOOKS I'VE READ IN 2013. 

This week: 
Monday: Best Books I've Read in 2013 (just Young Adult books) 
Tuesday: Best Book Covers of 2013
Wednesday: Blogger choice and I'm going to pick Best New Adult/Adult books of 2013
Thursday: Best Book Boyfriends of 2013 (the one I'm most looking forward to) 
Friday: Top 10 Books I'm Looking Forward To In 2014


BEST BOOK I'VE READ IN 2013

Please keep in mind that this one will only have teen/Young Adult titles. I'll have my top ten books of New Adult and Adult on Wednesday. :) 

Not necessarily in order but my top ones are. 

MY NUMBER 1. 

Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass, #2)

Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas
The second book in the Throne of Glass series. My review doesn't do it justice. Read my review. 

 Fangirl

Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
This one just comes after CoM, it would be first in some days. This story is the most relevant and practically the story of my life. :P 


 Sentinel (Covenant, #5)

Sentinel by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Perfect conclusion to a superb series. This is why Jennifer is my favourite author of all time.  


Unravel Me (Shatter Me, #2)

Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi 
I'm dying for the last book!  I really have no idea who she's going to end up with now after I read Adam's novella...

 
Crash into You (Pushing the Limits, #3)

Crash Into You by Katie McGarry
Oh, Isaiah how I love you. Katie McGarry is a new author I love and her books just keep getting better.
Read my review!


Through the Ever Night (Under the Never Sky, #2)

Through The Ever Night by Veronica Rossi
Arguably one of the best and creative series out there. The first book was just ok, but I completely fell in love with this sequel. ROAR. 


Sweet Peril (The Sweet Trilogy, #2)

Sweet Peril by Wendy Higgins
I just love this series and it's unique take on the offsprings of demons and angels. Kaidan is just yummy, too. 


The Distance Between Us

The Distance Between Us by Kasie West 
This is the one that most surprised me. I didn't expect to love this as much as I did and I read it a lot of times since then. Just a fun, sweet contemporary.


Boundless (Unearthly, #3)

Boundless by Cynthia Hand
What can I say? I was rooting for the right guy. :D But seriously, this is the best angels series. I also adore the Wyoming setting in this series and the college feel in Boundless.


Through the Zombie Glass (White Rabbit Chronicles, #2)

Through The Zombie Glass by Gena Showalter
Zombies! Oh, and I also liked that Alice and Cole's relationship progressed. Also, the rest of the characters are just so likable! 

And...that's it! My Top 10 of 2013! I know I already mentioned it, but I'll say it agai. That yes they are all YA titles, and I'll do my New Adult/Adult faves this week too. I just figured it would be easier to split them up :) 

So what do you think of the books? Have you read any/some of them?

5 comments:

  1. Ahh I wanted to add a couple of these that I didn't have space for sadly.. especially Unravel Me! I think (hope) it's going to be Warner :)
    Love your list, and I definitely need to read the Throne of Glass series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Richa! You definitely NEED to read Throne of Glass series!! And right?! It was so hard narrowing it down to 10! :)

      Delete
  2. Wow so many books I have to read! These all look great! I really want to read The Distance Between Us because recently I've seen a lot of people liking it. I have Unravel Me so I have to get to that, and I NEED to read Throne of Glass. Also Fangirl looks awesome - the title explains me haha. And OMG Sentinel I MUST HAVE IT!

    My List

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emily! You really should read them and let me know your thoughts :)

      Delete
  3. Thanks so much for your thoughts! My thinking is completely in line with yours, as I have read most of the 'Number 1s' in the above mentioned series & I have many of the sequels on my shelf.
    I SO appreciate your feedback on 'Crown of Midnight'....I adored 'Throne of Glass'!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...