Home    About Me    Reviews    My Policy    Contact    Faves    Book Swap    Archive    2012 Reads

Wednesday 8 January 2014

Waiting On Wednesday (57)

  wish you were italian by kristin rae
Wish You Were Italian
 

May 6th, 2014
Bloomsbury

Pippa is in Italy for the summer and, despite her parents’ wishes, she has no intention of just studying the local art! She has a list of things of her own to do: from swimming in the Mediterranean Sea to getting a makeover – and falling for an Italian boy! As Pippa explores the dramatic ruins of Rome and Pompeii, she is swept into her own drama with two guys: an irresistible local she knows is nothing but trouble and a cute American archaeology student . . . Will she find her true love?

The perfect reckless romance to enjoy whether you are home or abroad.
  

OMG. Where can I even start explaining how much I want to read this book right now?
IT JUST SOUNDS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE. And have I ever told you how much I'm fond of Italy and Italians? Yeah. This just sounds like the perfect summer holiday read and I've read a few early reviews and all of them mentioned the SWOON. That's a big win, right?




Cover Thoughts:  I really liked how they combined illustrations and photography. Very cool!


So what are you waiting for this Wednesday? And what do you think of my choice this week?

2 comments:

  1. Aww thank you so much, Jana! I can't wait to hear what you think! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for this one! It looks really cute!

    - Tabitha @ Tabitha's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...