Home    About Me    Reviews    My Policy    Contact    Faves    Book Swap    Archive    2012 Reads

Saturday 28 January 2012

In My Mailbox (4)



In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. It’s a super fun meme where we gush about the books we got during the week.

BOUGHT                                        ::: 01  :::

:Tempest (Tempest #1) - Julie Cross (I kinda cheated on my Book Ban but it was only £4!) 



BORROWED                                   ::: 01  :::

: Everneath (Everneath #1) - Brodi Ashton 

FOR REVIEW                                 ::: 01  ::: 


: The Alchemy of Forever (Incarnation #1) - Avery Williams (already reviewed)

SWAG                                            ::: 02  :::


: Blood Red Road postcards (yay! Loved BRR)
: Vampire Academy - Rose and Dimitri postcards with two tattoos



8 comments:

  1. Hi! I hope you enjoy Everneath as much as I did, I thought it was good.
    New follower!
    Lisa O.
    Here's my IMM @ The Nocturnal Library

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to read Everneath too

    Lynsey @ Urban Fantasy Book Reviews
    http://urbanfantasybookreviews.blogspot.com/2012/01/in-my-mailbox-29th-january-2012.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. love all the swag!! I LOOOVE VA, so that swag is my fave:D

    My IMM ((:
    -thank you&come again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys! I've already read Everneath since I got it on Monday and there's also my review posted on the blog and on Goodreads! And it was AMAZING!

    Raquel, same I love getting swags too especially! I'm still waiting on lots of bookmarks, postcards and even a signed poster so check my IMM next week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. *new follower!*
    Tempest looks great! :) The Alchemy of Forever sounds interesting!

    My IMM :http://epiloguereview.blogspot.com/2012/01/imm-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Lauren! I can't wait to read Tempest too and the Alchemy of Forever was quite good but was a bit disappointed in that one :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. AHHHH so many awesome books!!! Tempest is a really good book! Great haul :)

    Jaskirat~SeeitORreadit

    Tempest and The Eternal One's Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great set! Love the VA swag. I want to read Everneath.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...