Home    About Me    Reviews    My Policy    Contact    Faves    Book Swap    Archive    2012 Reads

Tuesday 3 January 2012

Top Ten Tuesday (1)

Top Ten: Books I'm Excited to Read in 2012  
 Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.

So, this week we are sharing what books we're really excited to read *this* year!! It was so hard to narrow it down to only 10 books, but anyway - here's mine: 
 (( links go to that book's Goodreads page))

::: Insurgent by Veronica Roth - Insurgent is the sequel to Divergent and all I can say is that I need more FOUR. And Tris, obviously. Divergent was also my Top Read of 2011.

::: Something Like Normal by Trish Doller - This is the one debut that I so can't wait to get my greedy little hands on. *begs* It's got kissing, a hot Marine who's messed up, and a male POV. Also, KISSING (or did I mention that already? Oh well).

::: If I Lie by Corrine Jackson -  The summary looks very interesting and unique. And guys, it's a CONTEMPORARY. Ahh. 

::: Onyx by Jennifer L. Armentrout - DAEMON. That is all. And also, HOT ALIENS :P.

::: Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins - This was discovered on Inkpop(!) and I really can't wait for this! Wendy's also very sweet and nice :D

::: Rift by Andrea Cremer - I know. Bloodrose comes out today (and I still don't have it :( Book Depository is seriously making me mad(!)) but this new prequel series will no doubt be as amazing as the Nightshade series, if not more. Also, have you read the first chapter? :P

::: Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins - After I was so disappointed with LOLA, I really want to read ISLA now. Other reason is that Josh will be in it (I think). 

::: City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare - Need more Jace. Don't care about anything else.

::: The sequel to The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin - Why do I feel like I'm only choosing books based on hot boys?!?! But yeah, honestly I seriously missed Noah. And Daniel.

::: Perception by Kim Harrington - I loved CLARITY so much and I can't wait who Clare will choose. I'm on Team Justin, by the way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...