Home    About Me    Reviews    My Policy    Contact    Faves    Book Swap    Archive    2012 Reads

Friday 10 August 2012

Onyx book trailer is finally here! And its HOT!

Hey guys!

Remember that sexy book trailer for OBSIDIAN by Jennifer L. Armentrout? Well, if you thought it couldn't get hotter and better, here's the official book trailer for its sequel ONYX (which is my favourite book ever!):





Ahh!!! His voice! The kissing scenes! Daemon and Dawson together! His hotness! I think I need a minute. To breathe. TOO MUCH SEXYNESS.

And here's the OBSIDIAN trailer again:





Now I'm just dying to see the third book trailer OPAL! And obviously can't wait to read the book (coming out December 2012!)

If you haven't read Obsidian and Onyx (coming out Aug 14), what the hell are you waiting for?!? 

2 comments:

  1. wow, it's the first time I've seen Obsidian's trailer. That guy is HOT!! I feel bad that I haven't read this series! The ONYX trailer is even better.. I'm so curious now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG Arianne, please read Obsidian ASAP!! Then go and buy Onyx! I promise you won't regret it lol :D And let me know what you think of it :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...