Home    About Me    Reviews    My Policy    Contact    Faves    Book Swap    Archive    2012 Reads

Sunday 19 August 2012

Showcase Sunday (9)

 
 Hosted by the lovely Books, Biscuits and Tea, the aim of Showcase Sunday is to highlight our newest books or book related swag and to see what everyone else received for review, borrowed from libraries, bought in bookshops and downloaded onto e-readers each week.



Bought: 
~ Adorkable by Sarra Manning 
~ The Unnaturalists by Tiffany Trent
~ The Treachery of Beautiful Things by Ruth Frances Long  

For Review: 
~ Dante's Girl by Courtney Cole
~ Poser by Marley Gibson
~ Refuge by Carole Rummage 
~ Demons by Heather Frost 
~ Undeadly by Michele Vail  

Swags: 

~ My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century swag pack (includes 4 trading cards, 1 *signed* bookplate, 2 pear tattoos, and 2 bookmarks) - thank you so much to author Rachel Harris! I'm in love with the pear tattoos (which the main character actually have on her hip) and the trading cards. Lorenzo = yum! ;) 

~ TeamDaemonFTW bookmark - thank you to Valerie from Stuck in Books. I won this! :) 

~ Skylark postcard *signed* - thank you to author Maegan Spooner 


So, that's it for me this week! Let me know what books you got, guys! :)

8 comments:

  1. Yaay love the swag and books! Can't wait for your reviews on The Treachery... & Undeadly!
    Happy reading! ^__^

    My Haul

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Addie! And I'm loving Undeadly! It's SO good!! :D

      Delete
  2. That is awesome. I am so so jealous of Undeadly. Dying for that book

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved Adorkable and I'm so excited to see what you think of Undeadly! It looks great! :) Happy Reading!

    ~Keertana
    Ivy Book Bindings

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have Adorkable in my TBR pile and I can't wait to read it! It looks, well, adorable ;) Undeadly looks amazing, lots of people seem to be getting that one. The swag pack looks awesome, I want to read My Super Sixteenth Century so much! Happy reading =)
    My SS:
    http://bookhi.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/showcase-sunday-4_19.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been wanting to read The Treachery of Beautiful Things by Ruth Frances Long for some time now. I can't wait to hear what you think about it! :)

    My SS:
    http://oliviasbookaholiclife.blogspot.com/2012/08/showcase-sunday-6.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Skylark! Ah! I'm in love with that cover. I love the idea of owning something the author signed. It makes the experience with that story that much better.

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...