Home    About Me    Reviews    My Policy    Contact    Faves    Book Swap    Archive    2012 Reads

Monday 24 September 2012

Review: Down To You - M. Leighton

Down To YouTitle: Down To You
Author: M. Leighton
Release Date: September 23th 2012
Genre: Adult, Contemporary Romance
Pages: unkown
Source: Bought

Olivia Townsend is nothing special. She’s just a girl working her way through college so she can return home to help her father run his business. She’s determined not to be the second woman in his life to abandon him, even if it means putting her own life on hold. To Olivia, it’s clear what she must do. Plain and simple. Black and white.

But clear becomes complicated when she meets Cash and Nash Davenport. They’re brothers. Twins.
Cash is everything she’s always wanted in a guy. He’s a dangerous, sexy bad boy who wants her in his bed at any cost. He turns her insides to mush and, with just one kiss, makes her forget why he’s no good for her.

Nash is everything she’s ever needed in a guy. He’s successful, responsible and intensely passionate. But he’s taken. Very taken, by none other than Marissa, Liv’s rich, beautiful cousin. That doesn’t stop Olivia from melting every time he looks at her, though. With just one touch, he makes her forget why they can never be together.

Black and white turns to shades of gray when Olivia discovers the boys are hiding something, something that should make her run as far and as fast as she can. But it’s too late to run. Olivia’s already involved. And in love. With both of them.

Both brothers make her heart tremble. Both brothers set her body on fire.

She wants them both.

And they want her.

How will she ever choose between them?
 
After devouring Michelle's previous contemporary books THE WILD ONES and FRAGILE, I vowed to read everything else she has written. So when I heard of this book, I was like I WANT THIS BOOK NOW. GIMME THIS BOOK NOW. OR I'LL KILL YOU. Anywayyy, let's just say I had some pretty big expectations for this. And you know what? It surpassed it and more.

I want to hug and kiss this book. Seriously. I love this adult book so much. I can't even pick between this or THE WILD ONES as my favourite EVER. They're just both so awesome! DOWN TO YOU has everything I need and love in a book - smoking hot boys, vivid characters, and an unputdownable ( I know this isn't a word but still) plot and so much more!  

I adored Olivia. And I love how she couldn't choose between the two guys. Well, who could? But anyway, Olivia is the type of MC that I like reading about. She's smart, brave and selfless. Loved this girl. 

Now. About Cash. *fans self* He's just your typical bad boy, but he is SO much more than that. I won't go into details otherwise I'd be here forever, but I want to have his babies, please. This guy is just sex on legs. He's SO hot. And funny and cocky and charming and WHOA. *takes a cold shower*

His twin Nash is like perfect. He's very successful, rich and have everything going for him. Basically the opposite of his twin Cash. Cash and Nash. I like Cash better. Just saying. :) 

Can I just say how much I hated Olivia's cousin? I want to bitch slap her!

The love scenes were smoking hot!! Like, I had to actually calm down before I continue reading. Without a doubt one of the best adult romance books I've ever read. It made me blush, giggle and do all sorts of things you wouldn't want to know. Just kidding. ;)

And the twist near the end. I was like WTF THAT DID NOT JUST HAPPEN. OR THIS IS NOT TRUE. But OMG guys it was great and now if I think about it, it makes a lot of sense. *smacks forehead for not figuring it out sooner* I really don't want to spoil anyone, but I have to say M. Leighton is a freaking genius. 

Before I go on and on (seriously I won't stop!) about how much I adored this book, I really want to tell YOU to go buy this book. Like, now! Trust me, you'll fall in love with Cash (or Nash if you lurve good guys) and you won't regret it one bit!! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...