Home    About Me    Reviews    My Policy    Contact    Faves    Book Swap    Archive    2012 Reads

Wednesday 19 September 2012

Waiting On Wednesday (27)

THE SUMMER I BECAME A NERD
by Leah Rae Miller

The Summer I Became a Nerd
2013
~ Entangled TEEN ~

On the outside, seventeen-year-old Emma Jean Summers looks like your typical blond cheerleader. But inside, Emma spends more time agonizing over what will happen in the next issue of her favorite comic book than planning pep rallies with her quarterback boyfriend. That she's a nerd hiding in a popular girl's body isn't just unknown, it's anti-known. And she needs to keep it that way.

Summer break is the only time Emma lets her real self out to play, but when she slips up and the adorkable guy behind the local comic shop's counter uncovers her secret, she's busted. Before she can shake a pom-pom, Emma's whisked into Logan's world of comic conventions, live-action role playing, and first-person-shooter video games. And she loves it. But the more she denies who she really is, the deeper her lies become, and the more she risks losing Logan forever.
Add to Goodreads

When I first came across this on Goodreads, I was like I NEED TO HAVE THIS BOOK NOW. This sounds exactly like my kinda book! I haven't really read a YA book yet with a cheerleader protagonist so I'm really excited about this! I think the plot sounds really original! ME WANT IT NOW!!

Cover Thoughts: Well, obviously this doesn't have a cover yet but I think we can safely say I will love it! It IS Entangled after all! :) 
 
So what are YOU waiting for this Wednesday? 

1 comments:

  1. Ooh this sounds like it will appeal to my inner and outer nerd. I am nerdy and people know it. :) I had not heard of this book before but it is going on my list. Thanks for sharing.

    My WoW

    Becky @ A Reader’s Devotion

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...