Home    About Me    Reviews    My Policy    Contact    Faves    Book Swap    Archive    2012 Reads

Sunday 22 September 2013

Showcase Sunday (45)

Hosted by the lovely Books, Biscuits and Tea, the aim of Showcase Sunday is to highlight our newest books or book related swag and to see what everyone else received for review, borrowed from libraries, bought in bookshops and downloaded onto e-readers each week.
 
 
 
 ~BOUGHT~
 
3:59Silver HeartOnce We Were (The Hybrid Chronicles, #2)
Liar, Liar (BFFs #1)Ever After High: Raven Queen's StoryEver After High: Briar Beauty's Story
Ever After High: Apple White's StoryEver After High: Madeline Hatter's StoryEver After High: Ashlynn Ella's Story
 
 
3:59 by Gretchen McNeil
I have read Gretchen's other book TEN and I really enjoyed it. Hopefully this one too!
 
Silver Heart by Victoria Green
I just read a few (amazing) reviews of this early and let's just say I couldn't stop my hand from clicking 'buy' on kindle.
 
Once We Were by Kat Zhang
I still haven't read the first book in the series but I'm planning to soon. Plus, this one was on sale when I got it. 
 
Best Friends Forever: Liar Liar by Dawn Pendleton
It was only 77p on Kindle (Amazon UK) and the story does sound very interesting!
 
Ever After High (novellas: Raven Queen, Briar Beauty, Apple White, Madeline Hatter and Ashlynn Ella)
Ok, so this was when I went a bit crazy (or not). I got the Atom newsletter and it mentioned this new series and so obviously I had to get the free novellas on kindle and watched a few episodes of it on youtube! It's very fun and cute! And, all the girls are the daughters of fairytales - as I'm obsessed with Disney, well how can I not? :P
 

 
~ FOR REVIEW ~
 
 Shock Me (The Shock Me Series, #1)Waterfell (The Aquarathi, #1)Wish I May
Finding It (Losing It, #3)
 
 
Shock Me by Ashley Harris
I really do not like the cover but who cares. The book sounds awesome! Thanks to Barclay Publicity.
 
Waterfell by Amalie Howard
It's YA mermaid book that I'm so excited to read! Thanks HarlequinTeen!
 
Wish I May by Lexi Ryan
I have read the companion to this and while it was just ok, I'm hoping this will be lots better. Thanks Inkslinger!
 
Parawars:Uprising by Caitlin Greer
It's NA gargoyle/paranormal book! Currently reading this one! Thanks to author Cait!
 
Finding It by Cora Carmack
Rated it 5 stars! Definitely my fav Cora Carmack book! Jackson Hunt <3 coming="" em="" inslinger="" review="" soon.="" thanks="">
 
 
 
So that's my weekly haul! Any books there that you want me to read immediately or want me to review soon? :)

1 comments:

  1. Wow, you've got so many new books. I'm jealous :P

    Waterfell looks so good. I hope I can get a copy too! I've read great things about 3:59, I can't wait to read you review!

    I hope you enjoy all your new reads!! Have a great week :)

    Sapir @ Diary of a Wimpy Teen Girl

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...