Home    About Me    Reviews    My Policy    Contact    Faves    Book Swap    Archive    2012 Reads

Sunday 22 July 2012

Showcase Sunday (5)

 
 Hosted by the lovely Books, Biscuits and Tea, the aim of Showcase Sunday is to highlight our newest books or book related swag and to see what everyone else received for review, borrowed from libraries, bought in bookshops and downloaded onto eReaders each week. 

Bought:
: Insignia (Insignia #1) by S.J Kincaid - currently reading
: The Unquiet by Jeannine Garsee
: West of Want (Hearts of the Anemoi #2) by Laura Kaye 
: Touch (Denazen #1) by Jus Accardo - bought new mass paperback cover
: Before You Go by James Preller

Review:
: Inbetween (Kissed by Death #1) by Tara Fuller - thank you to Entangled Publishing :D 
: The Boss and her Billionaire by Michele De Winton - thank you again to Entangled Publishing

I am currently reading INBETWEEN and omg guys it's freaking amazing so far!! You better put this at the top of your to-buy list when it comes out! 

And look out for my reviews for Inbetween, Insignia, and The Boss and her Billionaire next month! :D

So that's it for me guys this week! Comment on this post with your book haul linky and I'll come and check it out! :) 


5 comments:

  1. These sound great, especially Insignia, I believe thi comes from the creators of Lorien Legacies. Happy reading :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Insignia made my Showcase Sunday this week too! I hope it's good! :)

    ~Keertana
    Ivy Book Bindings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome haul! I've been hearing a lot about Insignia, Touch and Inbetween. The Unquiet was okay for me, but I hope you enjoy it:)
    Happy reading!!

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVED Touch!!

    Can't wait to get to Inbetween!!!

    Enjoy

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Unquiet looks great :) Pretty cover.

    Happy reading! ^^
    http://thedailyprophecy.blogspot.nl/2012/07/showcase-sunday-amazing-edition.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...