Home    About Me    Reviews    My Policy    Contact    Faves    Book Swap    Archive    2012 Reads

Wednesday 26 December 2012

Top 10 of 2012: Best Couples of 2012


This is my first time participating in an event like this (well..duh..it's my first year of blogging!) so I'm really really excited!
Here's the schedule if anyone wants to join in the fun!
Monday: Best Books I've Read in 2012 (doesn't have to be released in 2012)
Tuesday: Best Book Covers of 2012
Wednesday: Best _____ of 2012 (I'm choosing Best COUPLES of 2012)
Thursday: Best Book Boyfriends of 2012
Friday: Top 10 Books I'm Looking Forward To In 2013



BEST COUPLES OF 2012


This was the day where bloggers could have chosen any subject/theme but I decided to do Couples. No idea why, I thought it would be the easiest but like usual, I'm wrong and it turned out harder than I thought it would be. Mostly because I love a lot of couples.

(NOTE: I'm putting short quotes underneath each couple that has something to do with love and all that so if you don't want to be spoiled - please don't look/read. ) 


So in no particular order, here's my best couples of 2012.

1. Daemon Black and Katy Swartz
Lux - Jennifer L. Armentrout
My all time favourite book couple. No words needed. I would never get tired of these two. Daemon's my top book boyfriend and Katy's even a book blogger!
 

"I love you, Katy. Always have. Always will." - Daemon, Opal


Opal (Lux, #3)


2. Adrian Ivashkov and Sydney Sage
Bloodlines - Richelle Mead
If these two don't get it on in The Indigo Spell, I'll be well pissed. Adrian's the polar oppposite of Sydney but they just go SO well together.


"You make me want to become something greater than myself. I want to excel. You inspire me in every act, every word, every glance. I look at you, and you’re like… like light made into flesh. […] You have no clue how beautiful you are or how brightly you shine.” - Adrian, The Golden Lily

 
The Golden Lily (Bloodlines, #2)
 
 
3. Aiden St. Delphi and Alex Andros
Covenant - Jennifer L. Armentrout
Another JLA couple. Well, what did you expect? She just writes the best love stories and couples so. Aiden is a good guy, and while I'm usually into bad boys more, he made me fall in love with him as much as Alex did.


“You’ll become the centre of someone’s world one day. And he’ll be the luckiest son of a bitch on this earth.” - Aiden, Pure

 
Deity (Covenant, #3)
 
 
4. Tucker Avery and Clara Gardner
Unearthly - Cynthia Hand
I swear, if they don't end up together in the last book, I would have to kill someone. I'm Team Tucker all the way. Clara, get your stupid head right. And Tucker, fight for her!
 

"Tucker strokes my hair. There's something so tender about the gesture. It might as well have been him whispering I love you." - Clara, Hallowed

 
Boundless (Unearthly, #3)
 
 
5. Perry and Aria
Under The Never Sky - Veronica Rossi
I only decided that they would be on this list after I read the sequel Through The Ever Night and it just reminded me how much I adore these two.
 

“Without thinking, he reached for her hand. Tucked it against her chest, feeling that was where it should be. Perry's heart slammed against his ribs. She had to feel it.”  - Under The Never Sky

 
Through the Ever Night (Under the Never Sky, #2)
 
 
6. Noah Shaw and Mara Dyer
Mara Dyer - Michelle Hodkin
I'm such a big fan of Noah and Mara. You woud never get bored with them around.
I frigging love their banter so much! And below is the quote that I want to shout out to everyone. AMEN.
 
“We are far too screwed up for a goddamned love triangle.” 
 
The Evolution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, #2)
 
 
7. Dawson Black and Beth Williams
Lux - Jennifer L. Armentrout
Daemon's identical twin brother Dawson also fell in love with a human. Compared to Daemon/Kat's relationship, Dawson/Beth's more sweet, relaxed and just really awesome. I care for these two characters so damn much.


She. Spoke. To. Him. First. It was like winning the lottery, getting laid, and climbing the highest cliff all rolled into one. But he needed to play it cool, becase he was trending into lame-o land at a quick pace.  - Shadows

 
Shadows (Lux, #0.5)
 
 
8. Jax Nikas and Persephone Katsaros
Demons of the Sun - Cindi Madsen
Jax and Persephone go through ups and downs and I really enjoyed reading about them. I couldn't NOT include them in this list.
 
Demons of the Sun
 
 
9. Ryan Berenger and Fred Oday
Hooked - Liz Fichera
Ryan and Fred (she's a girl, btw)'s relationship reminds me greatly of Alex and Brittany's from Perfect Chemistry. In a totally good way. If you're a fan of that series then I highly recommend this debut to you. I want more Ryan and Fred!!
 
Hooked
 
 
10. Kaidan Rowe and Anna Whitt
Sweet Evil - Wendy Higgins
Kaidan. Kaidan. Kaidan. My, that boy is seriously hot. Watching Kaidan and Anna fall in love with each other is just WOW. Their chemistry...I have no words.
 
“I felt you come alive when we kissed, and I know you’re afraid of that. Afraid to
unleash that other side of yourself. ”
 
 
Sweet Evil (The Sweet Trilogy, #1)
 
SO. That's it, guys. Let me know in the comments who's your favourite couple out of my list and whether you agree with my choices or not! :) I'll check out your list, too! :)
 

22 comments:

  1. Love your list! And yes, Daemon and Katy are definitely my top couple too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Richa! Ah, Daemon and Katy!!! :D

      Delete
  2. Woow!! Beautiful list! I Love every single couple you've mentioned!! AND THE QUOTES! OMG fantastic!! :) Love your post today! It's super incredible ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have got to read the Lux series now! Daemon and Katy are very popular today. I completely agree about Sydney/Adrian, Clara/Tucker, and Alex/Aiden. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was actually searching for that TLG quote when I was skyping with Jen for our post tomorrow. Need to send it to her today, then, I guess. *g

    Happy Holidays,

    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  5. an information that is very interesting to read, because it has a great reading the contents of all, it is important for our knowledge sanagt, thanks to share his article.
    cara alami menghilangkan benjolan di selangkangan
    cara alami mengatasi rhinitis
    obat kuku cantengan herbal
    cara alami menyembuhkan leukimia akut
    obat kaligata herbal
    obat batuk berdarah tradisional

    ReplyDelete
  6. This blog is a first class work, It is indeed a classic work of art.
    Healthy Relationship Quotes

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great stuff really i life your attractive content alot if you are looking some deep information regarding to the couples then i suggest Twosome that share couples life experience.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wao its amazing stuff i will back for reading more stuff real estate management is the name of quality that deals with the north property.

    ReplyDelete
  9. seo group tools plays an important role in the field of seo. without tools seo is impossible if you are looking for some quality tools then you can try seotoolgroupbuy.us

    ReplyDelete
  10. If you are looking for a movie stufff then i can surely suggest you a best 123 movies that provides all sort of movies on free.

    ReplyDelete

  11. The Smart Blood Sugar is a powerful system that names itself as a “100% natural” was to control blood sugar levels and metabolism. This is a PDF book that talks about how to maintain healthy blood sugar and easy ways to boost metabolism

    ReplyDelete
  12. acdc cbd oil online just as revitalizing and comforting as listening to the playlist of your favorite tunes. Consider us for AC/DC Cbd oil for sale, acdc near me and magical ac strains for medical purpose.

    ReplyDelete
  13. If you are looking for a very impressive word to Birthday Wishes to your loved ones, you will get all those here on this forum in the form of birthday wishes for all of your relations. Here are all those birthday wishes presented below for you;

    ReplyDelete
  14. Allied International Security is a Southern California based security guard services company. We provide Unarmed and Armed security guard officers to large and small commercial, industrial and residential clients.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Property Cleaning
    Cleaning Services are amongst one of our special features, we provide the best cleaning services in the area with proper disinfecting as well. Your home will be as fresh as new and aromatic as well.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Keep up the good work thanks for sharing great content
    Mychatcafe

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for sharing. I found a lot of interesting information here. bodyguard services los angeles

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...