Home    About Me    Reviews    My Policy    Contact    Faves    Book Swap    Archive    2012 Reads

Tuesday 25 December 2012

Top 10 of 2012: Best Covers of 2012




This is my first time participating in an event like this (well..duh..it's my first year of blogging!) so I'm really really excited!
Here's the schedule if anyone wants to join in the fun!
Monday: Best Books I've Read in 2012 (doesn't have to be released in 2012)
Tuesday: Best Book Covers of 2012
Wednesday: Best _____ of 2012 (I'm choosing Best COUPLES of 2012)
Thursday: Best Book Boyfriends of 2012
Friday: Top 10 Books I'm Looking Forward To In 2013


BEST COVERS OF 2012
 

Since I'm such a cover whore putting together my Top 10 best covers of 2012 post was both very fun and hard. Did you see all the awesome 2012 covers out there? Yep.

So in no particular order, here's my best covers of 2012. In my opinion. :P

Number 1.
 Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
 

 
Number 2.
 Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor
 
 
 
Number 3.
The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken
 

 
Number 4.
Opal by Jennifer L. Armentrout
 
 
 
Number 5.
Insurgent by Veronica Roth
 
 
 
Number 6.
The Lost Prince by Julie Kagawa (UK edition)
 
 
 
Number 7.
Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein
 
 
 
Number 8.
Skylark by Maegan Spooner
 

 
Number 9.
Pure by Jennifer L. Armentrout
 
 

Number 10.
For Darkness Shows The Stars by Diana Peterfreund
 
 
Also loved:

 
Interesting Facts: (not including the bottom three ^)
3 I haven't read (Skylark, Code Name Verity, The Darkest Minds)
4 I didn't like (Shadow&Bone, DoB&S, The Lost Prince, FDStS)
6 I've read
2 was on my Best Books I've Read list (Opal, Insurgent)
-
4 typography covers (font based and colours)
5 with people/faces
1 couple
1 girl with pretty dress
1 close up face of a girl
 

6 comments:

  1. I love the covers for The Darkest Minds and Skylark! They are both so simple and eyecatching, but totally different lol :)

    My Top Ten is here if you'd like a look :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Days of Blood and Starlight is gorgeous! I really want to rad that series! And For the Darkness Shows the Stars is also beautiful!

    My Top 10 of 2012: Best Book Covers of 2012 post

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cover of Opal so badly <3 <3 And Insurgent was an amazing book! Great list ;) And merry Christmas!! ;) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. an information that is very interesting to read, because it has a great reading the contents of all, it is important for our knowledge sanagt, thanks to share his article.
    obat jantung aritmia herbal
    cara alami menyembuhkan meningitis
    obat gondongan herbal
    obat penghancur batu ginjal tanpa operasi
    cara alami menyembuhkan asam lambung

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...