Home    About Me    Reviews    My Policy    Contact    Faves    Book Swap    Archive    2012 Reads

Friday 28 December 2012

Top 10 of 2012: Books I'm Most Looking Forward To In 2013


This is my first time participating in an event like this (well..duh..it's my first year of blogging!) so I'm really really excited!
Here's the schedule if anyone wants to join in the fun!
Monday: Best Books I've Read in 2012 (doesn't have to be released in 2012)
Tuesday: Best Book Covers of 2012
Wednesday: Best _____ of 2012 (I'm choosing Best COUPLES of 2012)
Thursday: Best Book Boyfriends of 2012
Friday: Top 10 Books I'm Looking Forward To In 2013



BOOKS I'M MOST LOOKING FORWARD TO IN 2013

As you all know, I have lots of book boyfriends so this was very hard to do. But I managed (after hours) to limit it down to only ten.



1. Origin
Lux #4
Jennifer L. Armentrout
I would kill to have this book now.
 
(no cover yet)
 
 
 
 
2. The Collector
Dante Walker #1
Victoria Scott
The 2nd book The Liberator will also be coming out next year!
 
 
 
 
 
 
3. Apollyon
Covenant #4
Jennifer L. Armentrout
I'm putting the last book SENTINEL in this spot too.






4. A Tale of Two Centuries
MSSSC - Companion
Rachel Harris
Yes! Alessandra's story! :)





5. Boundless
Unearthly #3
Cynthia Hand
TEAM TUCKER FOREVER.
 
 
 
 
 
6. The Indigo Spell
Bloodlines #3
Richelle Mead
Sydrian. Enough said.
 
 
 
 
 
 
7. Triangles
Kimberly Anne Miller
Something about the Bermuda Triangle =)
 
 
 
 
 
8.  The Beautiful and the Cursed
The Dispossed #1
Page Morgan
Gargoyles. Paris. Hot boys.
 
 
 
 
 
9. Dare You To
Pushing The Limits #2
Katie McGarry
Loved PtL so I would love this too! :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
10. Of Beast and Beauty
Stacey Jay
Retelling of Beauty and the Beast! My favourite fairytale! <3 font="font">
 
 
 
HONORABLE MENTIONS:
 
^ You see, I would have put ALL of JLA's books but then...

 
Also, The Dollhouse Asylum by Mary Gray and Divergent3 by Veronica Roth.
 
So what do you think, then? Any of them books on your list, too? :)

9 comments:

  1. Great choices. I would have to agree with you on almost all of them! I would die for Apollyon or Origin or Indigo Spell haha. I blog but, don't have a lot of followers so ARC's are hard to get. I will just have to wait until they are out..sadly. Great post! I am a new follower!
    Brittany S

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and following! I would die for all of them ;)

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for choosing Triangles! I cannot wait for the release and hope everyone enjoys it! Kimmy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha, I totally agree about Origin -- I would kill for it too! Also seriously ready for Indigo Spell and Divergent3!

    My other tops are House Rules, Requiem, and Consumed (Devoured #2)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, goodness... Apollyon. DYING. But perhaps not as much as I'm dying for Divergent #3. I am so obsessed with that series... Like no one has ever been obsessed before, haha. I'm also excited for Boundless! Team Tucker! :D Great list, Jana! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks to admin who has been providing the latest information that makes us be increased insight and new knowledge that is wide enough, of course, this makes us become more knowledgeable

    obat lu tulang tradisional
    obat gondongan tradisional

    ReplyDelete
  6. after reading the information turned out to be very interesting, continue continue gan
    good luck,always success awaited next posting steady proceed

    obat herbal maag akut
    obat tradisional jantung bocor
    obat tradisional kanker lidah
    obat sperm encer
    obat tradisional tbc paru

    ReplyDelete
  7. for me this is a very very good information, because its contents make us become better know and learn more about the wide world, so it would greatly add insight for me, laneways that I say many thanks
    cara menyembuhkan kanker pankreas
    cara menyembuhkan kanker vulva
    cara alami menyembuhkan tumor rahang
    obat kanker limfoma tradisional
    cara alami menyembuhkan kista endometrium
    ganoderma plus capsule

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...